Message to Alan Cross

What do you like? What could be better?
  • Sponsored Links
Allan Cross Fan

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Allan Cross Fan » Tue May 17, 2005 6:45 pm

hey all you people dissing Allan Cross, •••• Off!
Allan Cross is the man! I listen to ongoing history every week, anyone who disses allan doesn't know •••• about music

Duh

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Duh » Tue May 17, 2005 7:58 pm

Well, apparently you don't know much either. It's Alan Cross.

Simple Mind

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Simple Mind » Wed May 18, 2005 1:29 pm

"Allan" Cross fan seems typical of the current edge listener. Not particularly bright or well-informed, and ironically doesn't really know sh!t about music, outside the narrow playlist of his favourite radio station.

Giovanni Sparaforte

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Giovanni Sparaforte » Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 pm

I have not been in touch with or have been keeping up to date with music of today. I think there's alot to be said for the music of the 80's and 90's but nowadays there just doesn't seem to be that flare maybe I'm getting old. Speaking of which today is my birthday! Happy Birthday To Me.

Ciao Guys

Giovanni Sparaforte

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Giovanni Sparaforte » Wed May 18, 2005 5:15 pm

Hey Stu, I thought I brought up the good point of David Marsden,...by the way he's out in B.C. now and I think he's happier there.

A. Nonymouse

Message to Alan Cross

Post by A. Nonymouse » Wed May 18, 2005 6:02 pm

Hey Gio -

Unless I've missed something, Marsden's in Oshawa doing Thurs and Fri nites on 94.9 FM The Rock.

Jessica

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Jessica » Thu May 19, 2005 9:26 am

Allan does know a lot. He just can't do anything with his knowledge. His hands are tied. CFNY is nothing more than a glorified Top 40 station. It would be really interesting if another 'real' alternative station came along in Toronto.

Certy

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Certy » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:47 pm

Radio overall is absolutely awful in Toronto.

Misery Machine

Message to Alan Cross

Post by Misery Machine » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:05 am

Asides from the retro night at joe's (which ranges from really good yet predictable to hit or miss) The station has become a shell of its former self. I spend far more time listening to my own mix tapes and cd's than listening to the edge.

joe

Message to Alan Cross

Post by joe » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:57 pm

Or a parody of itself....