[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mama Quilla 2 • Music • Spirit of Radio BBS

Mama Quilla 2

All about the music played on the Spirit
  • Please Support our Sponsors!

Mama Quilla 2

Postby mikmalone » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 pm

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could obtain a copy of the song KKK by Mama Quilla 2. Thanks for the help!

mikmalone

Re: Mama Quilla 2

Postby Shackstrain » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:23 am

Question:
I ;m not familiar with that track & did the "SPIRiT" ever play that???
I usually try to post just what CFNY of old played~
Shackstrain

Postby audiofool » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Shack - They were a band entered in the Great Canadian Talent Search that the station used to run back in the day.

I seem to remember them being in the competition in (possibly) 81/82. Some of the members went on to form Parachute Club.
audiofool

Postby imriej » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Yes, I remember them, too. And I remember the song "KKK".....vaguely. :)

I'm sure somebody out there has a copy.

For more details, check out their Wikipedia page:

They're not to be confused with a Spanish band called just "Mama Quilla".

imriej
imriej

Postby TheDaveThompson » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:32 pm

I have a recording from 1985 (off of CFNY). If someone has a digital copy, let me know, otherwise I'll convert it.
TheDaveThompson

Postby addseo1234 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 am

Some of the members went on to form Parachute Club.

addseo1234

Return to Music