[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Humble and Fred ... No more • Personalities • Spirit of Radio BBS

Humble and Fred ... No more

The people that made CFNY what it was
  • Please Support our Sponsors!

Postby Joey » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:50 am

Fred was a sports announcer and was thrown into the role of sidekick. He should stick to his sports...he was actually good at that and his editorial comments were always good. As a DJ or radio guy...sorry Fred...stick to sports.

Joey

Postby LUX-man » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:31 am

If i were Fred, i'd find some way to burn a CD with a bunch of my better bits (Mr.Goohead etc) and songs (Snow Removal Machine, I Wanna Win a CASBY, etc) and offer it up for sale at "FreddyP.com" or what have you. He might sell a few, and he could also use it to shop himself around to potential employers. Satellite radio has a lotta bandwith to fill. All Freddy P., all the time?

I liked Mr. Goohead and his mauve Skoda, but i guess it's kinda dated... the last Skoda crumbled into rust dust several decades ago.
LUX-man

Postby Sammi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:36 am

Hey Jade....I do make things interesting, though.
Sammi

Postby Uggh » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:20 pm

Interesting for you.
Uggh

Postby doodle » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:21 pm

doodle

sammi

Postby anonymouse » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:28 pm

anonymouse

Postby doodle » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:38 pm

Fred Patterson has an interesting question

If your interested check is

doodle

Postby Jetstream » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 am

Good for them. But, why stop there? Why not create a whole \"Spirit of Satellite\"?
Jetstream

Postby JohnG » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Freddie I liked - those songs - Snow Removal Machine...and that other one...about getting a BBQ at Canadian tire? Sorry, never much of a fan of Howard

Pete and Geets - I grew up on them - so I'm spoiled ;)

JohnG

Previous

Return to Personalities