Bars/Clubs I've been in:
1) The Generator - Younge St., west side, south of Eglinton. (late 70s to early 80s)
2) The Piccadilly Tube - Younge St., west side, north of Dundas. (late 70s, where the Atrium on Bay now stands)
3) The Apocalypse Club - College Av., north side, at Crawford. (late 80s/early 90s)
4) The Siboney Club - Augusta Av., Kensington. (late 80s/early 90s)
5) Cafe on the Park - Eglinton Av. West, north side, east of Younge. (early 80s)
6) Diamond Club - Sherbourne St. north of Wellesley. (1984-1991, later became The Phoenix)
7) The Rondun Tavern - Dundas West at Roncesvalles. (demolished 1985)
8) The Algonquin Tavern - Younge St., north of Finch. (demolished 1986)
9) Colonial Tavern - Younge St., east side, south of Shuter. (late 1940's to 1986)
10) Bamboo Club - Queen St. West. (1984 - 2002)
11) Cabana Room, Spadina Hotel - Spadina Av., north of King.
12) El Mocambo - Spadina
13) Nickelodeon - Younge St., south of Dundas, upsatirs. (closed in early 80s)
14) Dominos/Komrads Younge St., north of Wellesley. (early-mid 80s)
15) Opera House - Queen St. East at Broadview.
16) Nag's Head Tavern - Eaton's Center, second floor. (closed mid 80s; became Lime Rickey's)
17) The Turning Point - Bloor St. West. (late 70s, early 80s)
18) Xanadu - Mt. Pleasant Av., south of Eglinton. (early 80s. Later DeSoto's)
19) Edge Club - Carleton Av. (late 70s, early 80s)
20) Hannibal's - Younge St., north of Sheppard. (closed early 90s)
21) Morissey Tavern - Younge St., north of Bloor. (closed mid-90s)
22) Music Hall - Danforth Av.
23) Empire - Younge St., west side, north of College.
24) Frankenstein's - Younge St., east side, south of Gerard - next door to Bermuda Tavern, upstairs. (short-lived punk club 1983)
25) The Ports - Younge St., east side, north of Summerhill. (demolished mid-80s)
26) Larry's Hideaway - Carleton St., south side. (closed mid-80s, burned down in 1991)
1) Garbo's - Queen St. West - east of Spadina. (early 80s, later became Tortilla Flats)
2) Harvey Wallbanger's - Younge St., east side, north of Queen. (closed 1982)
3) The Hayloft - Esplanade. (1970s)
4) Old Spaghetti Factory - Esplanade.
5) Cafe New Orleans - Younge at St. Joseph.
6) Mr. Greenjeans - Eaton Center
7) Howard Johnson's - Younge St., south of Dundas. (closed mid-80s)
8) Hernando's Hideway - Younge St., at Wellesley
where was "The Plaz Bigalle"?