.....he ••••• on the carpet and craps on the rug...
Live Earl played this one until one day he said it was banned!
Anyone know what I'm on about?
Tooter The Dog....
-
Ted Janik
Tooter The Dog....
I remember that song well, I loved it. I had access to that cartridge long after it was banned and I listened to it every time I was at the station. I don't remember many of the lyrics except for, "He sh*ts in the kitchen and runs away, what a wonderful life for a dog". I may be a little off, it was almost 20 years ago... I'd love to hear that again.
-
kaos
Tooter The Dog....
I have this on a very old tape somewhere-
Tooter the dog has found a new home
A place to have fun all day!
Yea, cool tune. I'll try and find it & post. I'm also wondering where the old Freddie P tunes, "Snow Removal Machine" etc got to..
Tooter the dog has found a new home
A place to have fun all day!
Yea, cool tune. I'll try and find it & post. I'm also wondering where the old Freddie P tunes, "Snow Removal Machine" etc got to..
-
audiokaos
Tooter The Dog....
Well, It has FINNALY resurfaced. E-Mail me should you wish a copy of Tooter The Dog, & I'll mail it off. It will be uploaded here as well.
-
audiokaos
Tooter The Dog....
I should also mention, I have both the version played on air, & an out-take of it as well! Fun stuff...
- SMoKaLoTaPoT
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:19 pm
- Location: Sarnia & Points out west
got it!
- SMoKaLoTaPoT
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:19 pm
- Location: Sarnia & Points out west
